PRIVACY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 OF D.LGS 196/2003 (PRIVACY CODE)
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/03), we inform you that the owner of the site indicated at the foot of the site itself is the holder of the processing (hereinafter “the Owner”). According to the law, such treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
1. This site collects data necessary for navigation and access to related services by treating them in anonymous and aggregated form;
2. The processing of such data shall be carried out by means of automated means and not in accordance with the purposes indicated and with respect to the confidentiality requirements and the most appropriate security measures as indicated by the Privacy Code;
3. the disclosure of the data is necessary to pursue the abovementioned aims and they will not be communicated nor disseminated;
4. the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for the pursuit of the above-mentioned purposes and in any event for not more than one year;
5. You are entitled to exercise the rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, including the right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in an intelligible form, to know the methods and the logic of the treatment, to request the updating and integration of the data themselves, their cancellation or transformation in anonymous form, in the event of a breach of law, as well as to oppose their treatment. These rights may be exercised at any time in writing to the data controller, at its registered office on the same website.
EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIE
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the navigator’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information about browsing the Internet and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
Cookies used by this site
Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are of a technical nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, keep the user logged in while browsing, preventing the site from having to log in several times to access the next pages.
Saves your preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the user-selected preferences during navigation, for example, to set the language.
Audience Statistics and Measurement Activities
These cookies help us understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregated form, how users interact with our websites by providing us with information about the sections you visit, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps us to improve the performance of our Internet sites.
Statistical Cookies and Third Party Audience Measurement
Social media sharing cookies
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some of the widespread features of major social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and commenting on site pages on social, enabling the “I like” features on Facebook and “+1” on G +.
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences even through your browser
If you are using Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click “Tools” then “Internet Options”. In the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to lock all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
If you are using the Firefox browser
Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu Click the “Privacy” tab, deselect it